Naples, FL has a rich coast with sugar white sandy beaches on the western side. It’s also bordered by the Gulf of Mexico that is packed with rich populations of fish. And phenomenal island packed with flora and fauna.
The Naples mangrove and estuaries are well preserved and are rich breeding grounds for fish. This explains the waters in Naples are always teeming with fish all year round.
Naples, FL is a destination attracting both local and international tourist. The climate is semi-tropical, allowing thousands of fish species thrive. And I think you should visit Naples for fishing and book a good fishing charter.
Types of Fishing in Naples
If you have decided to visit Naples for fishing, there is a range of options for you to choose from. The fishing culture is Naples is very diverse. You can choose
- DeepSea Fishing: Allows you to catch the big fish deep in the Gulf of Mexico
- Fishing along the coastal lines: Allows stress-free calm fishing
- Angler fishing on a party boat: Allows you to fish in groups of about 15 to 20
- Private fishing on a private charter: Fish with your family or friends only
The fish Varieties you are expected to catch includes but is not limited to
- Mackerel,Grouper, Amberjack in deep sea fishing
- Sharks– ranging from Hammerhead shacks, bull, Blacktip shacks, and lemon
- The Snook, Redfish, and Tarpon are common in inshore fishing
However, when planning to visit Naples for fishing, you need to check the fishing calendar. It will guide you on the available fish during particular seasons. But the Pompano, Ladyfish, and Jack Crevalle are available all year round. So is the deep fish too.
Fishing in Naples, FL is awesome whether you are a local or a tourist. It is amazing that you do not require a license while fishing in Naples. All you need is to get a charter with a licensed captain and you are good to go. So do not wait, visit Naples for fishing.